Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 2016

May means warm weather mixed with some cold.  Ella invited friends over and they played in the rain until they were soaked.  Then came in and danced their little legs off until they were warm.  I learned to make yogurt.  so easy.  Glad I finally convinced myself to try it.

I tried to be a more involved mom by volunteering at Tylers 4th grade Rendevous Field day.  They learned about being mountain men.  Tyler had to catch a fish with his bare hands.  Ella and I got to go to the Museum of Curiosity with her class.  I do love seeing what my kids are doing and who they hang out with.  But I just dont know how to fit it in more.



One cold May day I made cinnamon rolls.  I wish I could make them every day but I know I would just eat them all.  So I dont.  But they kids made a cozy fort in the bottom of the linen closet.


Cousin Seth came to church with us a few times.  We bribed him with a yummy lunch after.  I loved the picture we took from out picnic table.  Mountains and barn.  homemade jam, bottled grape juice, yummy corn.  It was a lovely day.  And of course... a nice hail/snow storm a few days later.

No comments: