Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Tender Sweet Mom moments

I do love where I live.  I love the things I can do with my life. I have a very blessed good life.  The other day I walked into the church to teach scouts.  I had to stop as the light from the window was shining right on the Lord in Israel.  I have such a special place for Israel in my heart because Safra lived there for so long and because I got to travel and live there for 2 months.  I could count many times a day when I know and am shown the Lords love and his hand in my life.  Just the sunrises next to my house is a good start.




I do love that my children are growing up.  We have lots of adventures together... and I get to go on more adventures when they are other places.  I took them rock climbing.  Tyler is half way up the wall helping Abby to rappel down.  Tyler and Ella are doing so well with their climbing.  I also pulled a bunch of ladies together in my neighborhood who want to mnt bike ride but they just dont because they dont know the trails and they need a group to be safe...  Wednesday mornings. Such a highlight. I also started to run again.  I love to run.  But it doesn't love me so much.  I have started doing my physical therapy for my back at home again.  I figure if I do my therapy at home for 3-4 weeks and my back isn't better then I will go in to the doctor   I have been in pain for going on three weeks and it really dampens your day!
As my kids grown up on things I am so grateful for is that they do so well together.  Darren and i went to the temple one night and left them home alone   They put themselves to bed all in Tylers bed. Tyler and Ella take turns cuddling up with Abby on the couches.  We all love Abby's attention.  I thought it was the cutest thing one day when my girls and two other friends sat down on the bench and hid Tyler behind them so he could play hide and seek with friends.  (I thought they were just all being super cute and cozy)    And after school snacks on the lawn.  Abby so wants to be big like Tyler and Ella.  One day... One day..




No comments: