Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Cousin Time


We had a few outing with cousins in April.  Abby told me to take a picture of her and then she dictated the message she wanted me to send to Marshall.  It was something about like this... Marshall, I am already for your birthday party.  Corie and Nolans house has a very calm feeling about it.  I know she is a great decorator but its also just a feeling of peace.  




We also had Jonah, Everett and Marshall come stay at our house for a long weekend.  So fun, and not too hard!  The kids all play together.  It was a pretty cold weekend so we played inside most of the time.  But when 6 kids can mostly get themselves ready for bed on their own, its great for me!








We got to go to Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum with our cousin Megan.  Lots of exciting things to see.  Abby was relieved to know the dinosaurs were all dead.  We also got to check out story time at Wheeler Farm.  There are so many things I need to do with Abby that I used to do with Tyler and Ella.  We are getting there... slowly... mostly she just gets dragged around to whatever the two older ones are doing!

No comments: