Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September 2015

I totally love where we live.  This is the view from our backyard... its not our backyard but what we see.  Every time there is a rainbow it is picture perfect.  Next time I am going to go get a family picture of us on that fence!


September was a busy month.  We had a lot of work done on our basement.  We are finished now with everything up till insulation and sheetrock, but we get to take a break!  One weekend Darren's work got all their rooms a room at a nice hotel in Deer Valley.  We had a nice appreciation dinner that night.  The next day I sat in my room and read a good book for a few hours.  Then when Darren was a little bit worn out from his early morning bike ride, he and I went out together.  It was a nice day followed by a nice Mexican lunch!
My girls are so sweet.  They love each other so much.  Ella loves to dance and do gymnastics.  We did her hair crazy for crazy hair day!  Abby loves story time at the library.  We learned about dinosaurs one day.  She calls it her school.  She and I went to a museum with our Gardner cousins.  And Abby likes to wear dress ups or no clothes at all.  So she helped me pick tomatoes one day Adam and Eve style.  








No comments: