Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, October 10, 2015

50th Birthday Party- Julie Newman

My sweet friend Julie turned 50 this year. If anyone knows how to celebrate she does.  Julie has been a little light in my life for a lot of years. We have worked together in various church callings for the last 15 years.  Julie came and saved me when I was a school teacher and brought creativity and maturity and love to my classroom.  She was more than a " teachers aid"!  
Julie planned a weekend get away. It was her birthdays but she spent the time honoring her friends who , as she puts it, we are the friends that when the chips are down we would be at her door.  
She showered us with presents and good food.  And fun crafts.

We did have some spiritual time there too.  I don't need to write it all down because I don't want to remember it all.  But my friend Shannon feel from this swing and broken herself into pieces. Lots of praying.  She is finally on the mend now 6 weeks later.

But even with the heart break and scary ambulance ride the weekend was amazing.  Wonderful ladies. 
Best 50th birthday party ever! 





















No comments: