Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

A real GREAT weekend... Labor Day

Sometimes life is hard and sometimes life gets monotonous.  But I really do have a VERY good life.  Money magazine just published a list of the best places to live in 2015.  Where I live was on that list. It is wonderful!  

The weekend started perfect.  A relaxing sit by my friends pool in her in laws backyard.  I have been bringing my kids here swimming for about 10 years.  It is a place of peace and relaxing and sometimes its even quiet.  

Monday we went rock climbing in Corner Canyon at Red Rocks with the Larkins and the Larabees.  It is one of my happy places.  Rock Climbing.  I was exhausted by the end trying to teach everyone climbing.  








Sunday I did Ellas' hair in a cute style.  I am trying to make improvements.  Then we had a nice fire Sunday night and ate Smores.

Saturday we cheered Darren on for his 78 mile race in Park City. Point to Point.  

While we waited for him we played at a fun park. (Tyler can read a book about anywhere.  I love seeing my girls play together and have fun. )  We rollerbladed  down a path and saw a beaver dam.  Ella had to take a picture to show Grandma Harston.  Then we made it back to watch Darren in one or two spots and have a good finish.  









After rock climbing Monday morning I took off and went mnt biking with Ang on the famous Wasatch Crest trail.  It was beautiful.  We got to ride by a lake I have wanted to hike to for a long time.  Great weekend.  Great friends.  Great outdoors.