Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, July 22, 2013

Balls Family Reunion

Balls Family Reunion
At the Heartland Lodge -Where memories are made
We had a great 3 days together.  There are a million pictures because it was a such a nice time. And because Corie is such a talented photographer.  
Highlights are:
Fun video


The brothers went for a fun bike ride.  They are a bit goofy!

I went for a bike ride my myself and crashed on the way down.  Darren found a tourniquet but our PA in house told him we didnt' have to use it.  I was having a hard time cleaning it out myself so I was glad Jason was there to do it and Darren was there to hold my hand!
 We did find a few rats in the place.  They showed up in random places.  This time on the dinner table.  Mom we should do something about them!


 We put Abby to work.  I knew my mom would get a little laugh out of this one!
 We went to the Smith and Morehouse one day.  It was during a heat wave so we were in the shade enjoying as much as we could.  Darren forgot to bring a key he needed so we couldn't hook the trailer up to the truck.  so we made do with Darrens truck and hauled the gear....creatively.

Nellie was amazing.  She was able to sneak up on Darren, her wonderful older brother, and get him and her! totally soaked in the process!  

My husband is so funny.  If only everyone could see this side of him!



 There as so much relaxing time.  Visiting time. Eating time.  Game time.



Grandma and Grandpa brought up rockets to make.  The kids had to sit on the poles to help G.pa cut them. 

I am so glad Pat insisted we take family photos.  I was happy to oblige!
This is my husband... oh gee!  
And my little Ella who just adores her Aunt Nellie!




It was a great time.  One I hope to do again and again.  



2 comments:

Joni said...

Great family photo. You leg looks nasty. Was thata deep hole? I looked at the link to your family cabin. Wow. Looks amazing. Do you guys rent it out? Am I ever going to see you again? Any chance you are heading to Alabama? :)

Rachel said...

really beautiful photos. and so sorry about your owie :(