Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

4th of July

The 4th of July was difficult and nice time all in one  
All the traveling, and running around caught up to me.  
I needed a good break.  

My parents took my kids to the Hatch family reunion on the 3rd and 4th.  so many cousins, it would have been so nice to visit with them.  But Darren ended up working kind of late on the 3rd.  We went and got some dinner together (with Abby of course) and then went to bed early.  

The kids camped out in a tent, and got to be in the Koosheram parade.  They dressed up and got to throw candy.  They loved it. 

I woke up when Abby woke me up.  Ang and I hiked a good sweaty hike up Ferguson Canyon.  Nice view, and some good exercise like I needed.  


The kids got home late that afternoon.  We went to In-n-Out Burgers.  And drove to the Sandy City fireworks.  
(Ella looking quite grown up)


(Tyler wanted to be swaddled like Abby)
Abby was transfixed by the fireworks.  It was a late night but one to remember.




1 comment:

Rachel said...

what a great looking float in Koosharem. also, a good looking new family photo! nice color scheme.