Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ella turns 5

Ella turned 5 back in March.  But, lucky me had a 9 day old baby and wasn't up for much.  
In comes my sister Jenny (Jonnn) to the rescue.  
I told her a few things I had already planned and she took over and did the rest. 
The rest being- about every thing!

Ella just told me two days ago, Mom, I loved my birthday party, it was so much fun!
Thank you Jenny!  I owe you!

Jenny went to the dollar store and got tinker bell bingo, tinker bell treat bags. 
The prize for bingo was super fun ring pops. 
Jenny got fun food and snacks. 
Jenny brought pin the tiara on the princess.  

Even her son Miles loved the game.  When the girls painted their finger nails and toe nails, he was right there pulling off his socks too. 

All the girls got to make necklaces with cute beads.  No picture of that... but it was fun!

I need to also thank my sister Candace for taking all the boys to the park for 2 hours so Ella could have a fun girl party.  Also Renee for being here and helping with the games and food. 
I would have a sad little 5 year old if I didn't' have sisters who helped me with this party.  
Ella and I are so grateful!

Ella is 41.9" inches. Weight 36.5 lbs




2 comments:

Whitney B. Balls said...

Holy Moly Ella is 5! Looks like a fun day.

Rachel said...

:) nice to have good family!