Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, December 31, 2012

Finishing off 2012

We finished off 2012 with family time and relaxing.  Christmas Eve we spent with my family.  We had a "talent show".  Ella and Grandpa played Jingle Bells on the guitar.  Tyler practiced and practiced Joy to the World and played it wonderfully on the piano.  

 We had a fun nativity scene.  Ella and Tessa were our angels.
Tyler, Michael and Jordan were fantastic wiseman. 

Darren and I were the cow and donkey... I was the cow... Darren the donkey. 
My sister had us do a nativity book about the animals and people at the manger.  

 See Darren with the Donkey.  Reading his part.... It was a bit of a joke- oh boy!
 I dont know what my parents will do as this family grows more.  There just isn't much more room for more stockings.  But each stocking has our names sticked on it.  We are a growing family.
 I found this on Ellas bed a few days after Christmas.  I was glad to see her playing Barbies with all her old friends too...
 New Years Eve we spent with friends.  We celebrated at 11:00 because we were all tired.  Streamers are about to explode.  We are excited for 2013.  I will have a son get baptized (holy cow!!!) and a daughter start kindergarten (oh my!) and have a new baby join our family.  It will be an exciting year!

No comments: