Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Thursday, December 6, 2012

A few fun pictures

The other night Darren had to go to a campout so Tyler, Ella and I went to my neighbors house to babysit her triplets so she could go on a date.  T and E loved it.  They argued about whose turn it was to hold the bottle and who got read the baby books.  This picture makes me smile.  They both read him a book while he drank.
Saturday mornings are a hot breakfast mornings.  Waffles, eggs, pancakes, french toast... yum!  
Tyler loves to help cook them. But Darren always seem to poison them with adding some chocolate chips in.  The kids love it! I think they love it that I DON'T love it!
And Ella has started to read.  She is excited. And loves to show off to everyone. But has a hard time sitting down and reading the whole book.  No problem... we just read half at a time.  I give most of the credit to that great computer program she does- Waterford Rusty and Rosy.  Best preschool program ever. 
We hope to head off skiing tomorrow.  It is always fun the first day because they kids legs have to remember how to do it and they are TIRED!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

sweet post :) like the hot breakfast saturdays!