Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Friday, December 14, 2012

Cyclocross season at its end

 Darrens weekly Cyclocross season has ended.  It was so exciting at the end.  Kyle, Bob Dan and Dalls all racing against each other.  It made the race so much more fun when it was a battle between friend and friend.  I thought Darren was unbeatable but ... when you sleep in and don't exercise all the time, he can be beat!  The LaRiviere kids and my kids had fun at races.
Dalls in front, with Kyle close on his wheel. Dan was in the lead! And off course Bob always won. 

Tyler and Ella loved their races.  The kids race the same course as the adults.  The length can range from 1-2 miles.  Pretty good for kids.  Tyler came in 1st and 2nd on several races.  He is competitive and needs some more kids to challenge him. 

Ella wouldn't smile in this picture because she had just rammed her tummy into her handlebars.  I was glad she wasn't crying at this point.  She is tough but getting your breath knocked out and a gash on your tummy doesn't help!

Now that races are done, I hope to enjoy some weekends skiing with the kids and Darren. 

Tyler is learning Spanish still.  He loves it. 
Ella hangs out with me- this is her temple with angel Moroni on top. 

We went to an amazing nativity in Sugarhouse.  Really neat, with live actors and animals. 

Ella wanted to climb in the dryer the other day.  I laughed as I took a picture and remembered three years ago when she did the same thing.
November 2009

I got to celebrate my 33 birthday.  I ran in the morning, too a nap at 8:30 am. ate good food, worked on some fun projects and ate chinese for dinner.  then, hit the sack early because I was exhausted.  
it was a great birthday. 

Ella finished her preschool for the year 2012.  She had a fun program.  
She cant wait for it to start again in January.  

Tyler on the other hand... he's pretty excited to not have school for two weeks!

No comments: