Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Thomas family


Rachel and her family came for a visit.  They came down for my Dad's birthday and a Hatch reunion.  They brought their great family dog, Jolene.  

One day we went up Millcreek Canyon.  We had a great picnic with the whole family.  

We got a couple fun family photos of my sister. 

Tyler was the photographer for part of the hike. 
 I think he loves hearing the sound of the button click as he takes a picture.   

We hiked up to Mnt Timpangoes caves while she was here.  What a hike.  
up and up and up some more.  
Who cares that it is paved--- it is "strenuous"


They got to stay at our house which was the best.  
It is so nice to have the party at our house instead of over at my moms.  

We ate good food all week, went on adventures but also had some quiet relaxing time. 

Jolene is sick and isn't doing well.  She actually has Lymphoma, the same cancer Toby died from.  
I felt like it was my second chance to help Jolene out while she was here.  I know I did good things for Toby while he was in his last days but I wish now I could have done more.  
We miss Toby every day!



1 comment:

Rachel said...

thank you for letting us stay with you. truly appreciated.