Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation

I don't know where the time went but I guess it goes on whether I am ready or not.  
I have a 1st grader now.  
how... I am not sure. But I am old enough to have a first grader. 
Ella and I would volunteer once a week in Tyler's class with Ms. Latoni.  
Ella loved her just as much as Tyler did.  

They had a cute graduation program.  Tyler is on the top row on the left.  
They sang some great songs. but the part that brought tears to my eyes was when they each had a turn to talk. 

Tyler said. 

My name is Tyler Balls and when I grow up I want to be an engineer.  

Then each child in turn said what they wanted to be.  
Right now those kids believe that they can be anything and do anything.  They don't have cool kids or uncool kids. They don't know who is smart and who is struggling.  They are all just friends.  I wish it could stay so simple.  I hope and pray that all those students I worked with all year can make their dream come true.  

After school got out we came home and bottled cherries!
I love my kids.  
Ella washed them as I picked them out of the tree.  

Tyler pitted them and put them in jars. Then we processed them.  
I loved it.  I was so happy to be canning with my kids.  

Tyler wanted me to take this picture to show how many jars he did. 
It was awesome. 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

what a happy sweet post! yay :)