Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Grandma retires

It is terrible that this post is about Grandma Balls retiring from teaching school but yet I find I didn't take one single picture of her!  Sorry Pat!

The kids and I drove up for the actual retirement ceremony at Logan School District.  I need to check on the total but I think it is 32 years of off and on teaching.  There were a few years Pat stayed home and raised her kids. But other than that she has been teaching for a very long time. 

I even got to teach with her at Ellis Elementary for a year.  

We got there just a little early so we stopped at Great Harvest Bread to get some of my favorite food... anything related to bread is my favorite!
When school was officially out Corie planned a big fun retirement party.  The kids collected rolly polly bugs and put them in the bucket. Ella loved them.  She spent a far amount of time bent over in the bucket "playing"with them.  

Its fun to have cousins around.  Jonah and Everett are getting so big.  


No comments: