Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, June 18, 2012

Food and me...

I am so grateful my kids are good eaters.  I was the picky eater growing up and didn't eat fruits or vegetables without a fight... 

I also didn't eat anything fish related.  
Darren and I went on a double date the other night with our friends Marco and Olga Medina.  They took us to a nice little sushi restaurant downtown.  
Here is a pathetic video of me trying to choke down a sushi roll.  
Next time (there won't every be a next time)... but if there was... I would cut the darn thing in half first!
Ella ate an entire artichoke by herself the other night.  It was steamed with a little garlic, butter and salt on it.  It was delicious!  So don't boil artichokes or even bake them. Try steaming them in your steamer and wow!  AMAZING!
Tyler was eating a whole plate of coleslaw. It has cabbage in it! 
 I didn't try cabbage until last year!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

wow, love all these updates. you have a wonderful family! love the cherry photos and totally understand the weakness for anything bread related. your kids are lovely - i know a lot of that is because you and D are good parents!!