Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Goldilocks, a Birthday Party and a Bees game

May 12th was a fun weekend.  

I woke up early and rode a hundred mile ride with a few girl friends.  It is called Goldilocks.  
What a great location. Bluffdale, Saratoga Springs, Herriman.  
Great ride.  
With rest stops every 20 miles, 100% perfect weather and the ability to draft ... the ride was great. 
I am in the red and white jersey second from the left. 
Then we headed up north for my nephews birthday party.  

It isn't often I remember to get a family photo but I did this time.  


Everett loved opening presents but I think Tyler loved it more.  He helped Everett every step of the way!

I love to spend time with family.  We got to see a lot of the Balls family and the McFall family (Corie's family). The McFall family is Hawaiian blood so they make you feel just like family every time you see them. 
Then we took off and spent time with Harston family.  My dad had arranged a fun night at the Bee's game.  I let Tyler sit by Darren because Tyler asked questions about the game 99% of the time. The man sitting next to us commented to me that he had learned a few new things just listening to the conversation. 

Family weekend times is the best. 


1 comment:

The Crofts family said...

You guy are always busy doing fun thing. I love your family picture!