Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, May 28, 2012

The Allen's here

My plan had been to take more pictures of fun cousins but there just wasn't time/energy/or any thinking about that!

Jenny and Eric went to Mexico for a few days.  Their three kids were here with us.  

We had a lot of fun. 

We are missing Sophie the leader/oldest of these cute girls.  Sophie is the style, the cuteness and the know how of this band of girls.  We are so glad she was the first granddaughter born.  She will be here in a few weeks. 

Tessa. Grace. Ruth. Beth. Ella
We did a lot of activities while they were here.  I started off strong with going places, events, outings.  I finished with ... could you go play in the backyard for a while.  I know they had a great time regardless. 

Tyler and Isaac made play dough weights to get a work out with. 
We went to Kennocott one day.  Candace and her crew joined us. 

This cute thing reading books is where most of my energy went.  
You wouldn't think that smile would have an inch of difficulty behind it. 
This little guy, Miles, doesn't like to eat.  He can go forever. 
And if he doesn't like it... He won't eat. 

This was the last morning I had him.  He had baby oatmeal ... with a splash of chocolate in it.  
Yep... he ate it all up!

I loved thinking all week about the nice time Darren and I are going to have in 3 weeks when Jenny has my kids.  A great trade for sure!



No comments: