Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Telluride 2010- Day 5


Thursday- We woke up to sunshine. It was forecast to be raining and windy all day but it wasn't!!!

Darren went out on a mnt bike ride. Doing the same loop we did together on day 2. He cut off over an hour on the time:) I enjoyed a quite two hours on my own reading.

Then time to go. Our vacation is over. Back to kids, jobs, and responsibilities. But it was amazing, perfect, and refreshing.

One of the things I love best about Darren is he is a go'er. A do'er. He doesn't sit around and watch the tube. He has to move. Sometimes I want him to just sit but more often I am grateful he gets me up and moving.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Gorgeous pictures, Amy! What a cool trip. And I agree about the go'er, do'er thing...much better than a sitter and watcher. Dave isn't as adventurous as Darren, but he is always keeping busy (usually having fun with us) which I love. :) I think you and Darren are such a cool couple!

Tina said...

Sounds like an awesome trip! You guys always do such fun things. I wish we lived closer so that we could tag along on all your adventures. :)