Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Telluride 2010 -Day 3: Mountain Biking

The last time I mnt biked was at least 10 years ago.
I dont mind it at all, I would just rather do other sports.

Telluride is know for several things but our favorites are skiing and mnt biking.

I borrowed a bike from a friend and set off.

With in the first 2 miles I had
- cried
- crashed (with quite a bit of bruising to show for that!)
- and walked the bike several times

Darren was beyond patient. It took us so long.
He would go and wait, go and wait.
I would go and try not to scream, go and try not to fall off....

12 miles later. I was happy I did it.
Maybe next time I will try to figure out what I am doing before we get there.

1 comment:

Corie said...

Mountain biking is more my thing than road biking, but you're right, it's tricky. I think road biking is way scarier, though! Cars, zooming really fast on tiny tires... too risky!