Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ella update

Too many fun picture with Ella- I just have to do an Ella spotlight!

This is Ella holding her new cousin Baby Everett, Nolan and Corie's newborn.
Ella loves to hold babies even if they are the same size as her.
She still loves to accessorize. On this occasion she wanted Toby to look good too! He was modeling all her hats.
She is the second oldest girl granddaughter.
The girls have fun together, and hopefully will for years to come.
She still weighs 22 pounds. But she is potty trained and adorable... all over!
See what I mean about accessories!
She has every bracelet and necklace she owes on!
You can't even see her neck!

4 comments:

k8theriver said...

i was thinking, "girl's are so entertaining" but then i realized that dressing up is so entertaining because fred is a boy and does it all the time.

Corie said...

Amy, are you calling my baby fat?!?! Haha, just kidding. He does look about as big as she is. Ella is a hoot. I love that picture of her tiny booty.

Tina said...

What? Potty trained? You must tell me your secret. :)

Jenny Allen said...

I never got to see Ella in action with her accessories, dang it. I'm coming back just for that.