Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thankgiving

I didn't take so many pictures so I am stealing some from my sister. Thanks Renee.

We spent Wed and Thursday at the cabin. It was nice and relaxing, and oh boy good food! Tyler was sick for the days previous so we took meds and a humidifier up just to be safe. And it was all well used!
My parents, Ben and Renee, and my uncle his wife and kids came up.

The cabin doesn't get sun from October till March but the meadow looked nice and sunny.
Thank you mom and dad, it was really wonderful!
Then we get home from our lovely Thanksgiving feast and Ella gets sick. Saturday was spent at doctors offices and pharmacies. We love Croup!

2 comments:

pat balls said...

Isn't so true that the croop comes from us. All my kids had it but Nolan. Ranells didn't last long so mabey Ella's won't either.

Clark Family said...

Thank you Amy!!!!!!! I was really looking forward to pictures of Thanksgiving at the cabin! It looks so wonderful. I can almost feel the spirit of heartland and family togetherness. Tell mom, her work is paying off.