Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I forgot one!

Before Ella was born Darren said no pink, no bows, no lace, to frills-
This is the coat Darren found and just had to buy for his little girl. Yes... we already have a blue coat this size from Tyler - when Ella grows into it but No, Darren didn't want to to return it, He liked it!

next....BRING ON THE BOWS! ( but no lace yet!)

He also wanted to buy her pink shoes. I said no to that one. sorry. I said black ones so the next kid whether it will be a boy or girl - can wear them too. (and no that is not an announcement. )

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is funny. I love pink!!!

idon'tremembereatingcorn said...

really dalls? you don't want to let your girl be a girl. don't confuse her. cute picture.

Kendra said...

Cute!

Clark Family said...

Tessa wore a "Darin appropriate" outfit today and I thought about it. --Not too girly. I'll take a pic sometime and show you.