Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Our week in pictures

Ella discovered how to climb in the dryer.
She also wants to do what Tyler does. In this picture she has three pair of Tyler's undies on.
Darren said I should take a picture of Tyler's face when he drew all over himself with permanent marker but I was working so hard to be calm I just couldn't. The marker was on Tylers face, Ella's face, both their tummies and back. Tyler's new pants and shirt... and
He drew a large mural on the wall between his bunk beds. In the process of scrubbing this off I accidently squirted soft scrub on my newest nicest pair of pants. so now I have four bleached spots on the pants! Tyler wants to draw every day all day right now. But I guess I am a terrible mom to stunt his artistic ability and took his crayons and markers away for a while.
Toby is still alive and well.
Tyler built a train. He wanted to be the conductor with the whistle in front.
We also spent the weekend in Logan having a Thanksgiving feast- And found out that my sister in law is having a baby! That means I have two sisters having babies and one sister in law... does anyone want to add to this news!? Pretty exciting!

6 comments:

Whitney B. Balls said...

Life is always exciting with kids right? Sorry about your pants...doesn't it always happen to the new ones. It was fun to talk to you all this weekend and see how much everyone is growing up.

Lindsay said...

Awesome pictures! My favorite is of Ella in the dryer...
Happy almost Thanksgiving!!!

Kate said...

I love that Dalls said no to pink and then...how can you not have a little pink? Too cute. Ella's hair is getting long and filling in a ton. I love the mullet phase. That is right where Abby is too and I don't want to cut it off.

BrianD said...

Two sisters pregnant? I know Laura is, but who else? So exciting!

I hope everyone gets feeling better soon. :)

BrianD said...

That last comment was from me, Tina. I forgot I was logged on to Brian's account.

Kendra said...

Kudo's for staying calm! I think I have been angry more in Kenney's short life than in my entire life before him.