Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Getting Ready for Halloween

I wanted to report that Ella made it into the 3rd percentile for weight for her 18 month check up. Man - her belly is getting big now, she was 19 pounds 9 oz! I love every little ounce!

Ella loves to do everything Tyler does. They race cars around in the kitchen while I am cooking. They play hid and seek on the his top bunk. She is starting to dress up because he does.
If she would just sit still long enough to eat more food. Oh wait, she doesn't like to sit in her high chair anymore. I cant even count how many times she has fallen off our barstools. Kids are resilient that is for sure!
I gave up on finding an astronaut costume. Buzz is an astronaut you know. (Then I found one 3 days after I got this one!) Oh well, Buzz it is!
Darren and I enjoyed the nice weather last night. We sat out on our nice patio and watched a movie. Thanks to Uncle Richard's warm wool blanket, we were toasty as could be.

Tonight we had tin foil dinners and s'mores. Tyler's eyes are bigger than his tummy when it comes to marshmallows, chocolate and grams!


5 comments:

Tina said...

Ya Ella!!! Hopefully Ashton will be joining her in the 3rd percentile soon. :) Where were these pictures taken at? Your kids are so adorable.

Corie said...

Hooray Ella! That is so cute that she tags along with Tyler. How fun to have a sibling who is a good buddy. I feel like we haven't seen you guys in a while. I hope everything is going well. Sounds like a nice night of movie-watching on the patio. I love snuggling on a crisp cold night! Give our cute niece & nephew a hug from their Aunt Corie & Uncle Nolan!

pat balls said...

What is Ella going to be for Halloween? Way to go Ella!

Lindsay said...

I don't think I'll ever know what it feels like to have tiny kids...I think it would be nice for my sore arms. :) Way to go Ella! Your kids are both so cute! I love Halloween time!

Rachel said...

such nice photos- i think you have a good camera and a good eye!