Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, October 5, 2009

Buzz

Ella is way into sitting on the potty. No magic yet but she does like to sit there.
Tyler wants to be an astronaut for Halloween. But I can't find a costume for under $60. So we decided Buzz Lightyear is an astronaut. Buzz was at our house all day yesterday zapping people. (I did put the movie on hold at the library so he could actually know what Buzz does)
My mother in law made Ella a dress and hat. Ella loves hats! Thanks Grandma Balls!

5 comments:

k8theriver said...

tyler has never seen toy story?!!
you are depriving the child! it is my favorite kid's movie. buy it for him. ebay. they are cheap.

Whitney B. Balls said...

Buzz is Jack's hero around here. He pretends to be him all the time. Nice choice! To infinity and beyond!

Tina said...

Potty training! Already! Oh I don't even want to start thinking about it. I have a friend who's kids potty trained themselves. Mine are not like that. I dread potty training. I especially dread it with Ashton because I'm not sure how well it will go over with a kid that has diarrhea all the time. I might let her stay in diapers till she's 10. I'm joking... sort of.

Lindsay said...

That is such a sweet little dress, and such a sweet looking little girl. :)
And Tyler is going to love Toy Story and Buzz...He was Justin's favorite not real person for many years. He's been Buzz for the last two Halloween's but is now ready to move on. Tyler will be a great Buzz!

The Crofts family said...

I bet that's so nice that Ella is ready to be potty trained! Your kids are growing up so fast. If you go to familycircle.com it show you how to make cool costumes for Halloween, if you're interested. It a lot cheaper then buying one.