Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall Leaves

Darren is working in Canada this week. But we were able to have a really nice weekend together before he left. I had the flu last week and was still recovering by the weekend. We explored part of the Bonneville Shoreline Trail. Really Beautiful in Draper.
There was a nice bridge the kids loved to run on.
Toby loved running and the stream.
Tyler thought climbing on the boulders was great fun rock climbing.
Ella has two new teeth coming in. We had a rough Monday. But My mom is able to make any grandkid happy. We sang songs, entertained my dad who just had major surgery, and ate lots of Halloween Treats. I even made a yummy apple crisp for my dad. Darren, you would have loved it. But dont worry, I will make another one for you.
And this is me. I guess I dont post many pictures besides my kids.

5 comments:

Whitney B. Balls said...

Looks beautiful all the fall leaves. I am glad you included a picture of yourself. The one behind the camera is never documented it seems. Glad you are on the mend being sick is the pits!

k8theriver said...

you look skinny.
i like ella's bracelets.

soybeanlover said...

Yeah for pictures of you!!!

Lindsay said...

I love the picture with you in it! You are a total babe.
I also love and miss the Fall leaves...those pictures are so pretty!

J, K, L, and D said...

Amy, you are so pretty! And naturally pretty. I am jealous.

Oh yeah. Your kids are cute too. ;)