Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, January 26, 2009

He is not my child...

I have a few pictures of Ella but first, My son again. We had Grandma, Ben and Renee over for dinner last night. (My dad was out of town) Tyler and I made a great salad for part of the dinner- Lettuce, tomatoes, celery, carrots, cheese, garbanzo beans- Make your own, put whatever you want on it.  Tyler had two helpings of salad on Sunday and today, Monday, that is what he wanted for lunch ...
Since I helped him make his salad, I ate one too. But this is what I would have rather eaten.  
- Breakfast cake, cookies, homemade fresh bread or bran muffins
I ate a salad!  I guess I am growing up!
Ella- 
Ella is walking around using what ever she can to hold herself up.  Tonight was Tyler's easel.  She did so many laps around our kitchen that she just sat down and was all tuckered out!
She loves walking

8 comments:

Gabriel and Amber Spencer said...

Amy, cute pics. I love to check in on your blog!

k8theriver said...

i don't think tyler is normal. i wish my kids prefered healthy food but i'm not the best example.
ella is cute.

Tina said...

What a healthy eatter! That is so great. Ella is so cute. How old is she? I feel like I haven't talked to my cousins in forever and now all of the sudden everyone has a bunch of kids. Hopefully we can get out there this summer and meet all the new cousins!

Kristine said...

Cute Ella! I love that last picture seeing her through the triangle!

Lindsay said...

That is so great that Tyler like salad...my kids won't touch the stuff! (they like a handful of veggies...new ones are being added all the time...but never salad for some reason).
and Ella walking around pushing that big old easel is just too funny! I love the pictures!

Kate said...

I love the look on Ella's face!

Rachel said...

That salad looks really good, even at 8 in the morning. Tyler is very handsome! and yes, your posts do get me excited to get out and do fun outdoors activities. Thanks for your enthusiasm.

*tif* said...

Cute pictures Amy! I am excited to hear more about these yurts! I think that sounds really fun. The night after I read your comment I had dreams about snow-shoeing up there with you while you explained all about them to me. I would really like to look into those. You pulled through with some great ideas for sure!