Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's been a week!

This has been such a hard week- How do you do it if you have more than two kids that are sick because I didn't think I would make it with just the two I had?

Both of my children have had coughs that induce throwing up because they cough so much.  They both have had ear infections which I didn't catch until Thursday, Thanks Dad.  They both have not taken naps until Friday because they have not felt well with ear infections.  But I know if I pray for patients I have more of it- So Friday was so much better. 
This is Ella with her little cousin Grace Allen- There is one other girl cousin, Sophie, my brothers daughter.  Ella played peek a boo with Grace for quite a while. 
This is Tyler's store.  He got all the appliances out and the pots and pans.  Then he emptied the silverware drawer into each one-  You could buy anything you wanted. Lucky for me, the shop had to close because it was lunch time, and we got things put away. 
Tyler LOVES his train track from IKEA.  He builds all kinds of things with his dad.  

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love new pictures! I love that Tyler has such organized pots and pans in his store. Kids can organize things that are free and already available at home- no need to buy additional toys. (that is directed to my husband, sorry everyone else :) It sounds like now you are sick also... so sorry. good for you to have a positive attitude!! love you!

k8theriver said...

i don't think all three kids have ever been sick at the same time. they take turns so we end up dealing with it for a week or more.

Tina said...

We love IKEA! I've wanted to get that train set for a while, but I don't know if the girls will really play with it. It is cute anyway. Oh and I need your email address so that I can invite you to view my blog. I need Candace, Renee, and Rachel's too. Hope you guys get better soon. Having sick kids is noooooo fun.

Kristine said...

Sick kids suck :( It's so hard to cuddle them both when they aren't feeling well. I hope they are doing better. That is so cute Ella was playing peak a boo with her cousin! My kids need cousins! :)

Clark Family said...

Your pictures are great! We had those sick bugs at the same time during our first week home. Michael wasn't very happy to be back at home if meant a quarantine. He says he wants Tyler to come visit....