Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, March 24, 2008

when it rains it...

I wont say it pours but it sure has been sprinkling on us. This baby WILL BE coming out soon and I will definately get induced if she goes late- but besides that we have had other fun activities going on. I have been battling a cold/sore throat/sick to my stomach for a week. Darren now has a sore throat also with a runny nose, Tyler just got over his runny nose. Our garage door broke and we had to replace the whole thing today. Then this evening, Darren was fixing his bike outside- Tyler just couldn't resist the wheels and pedals - Well, he was rotating the front tire, got his finger caught and luckily just sliced it really good- Thank goodness for that Easter candy- you cant cry and scream when you have a huge chocolate in your mouth. We dont think it is broken and the cut goes all the way from one side if his finger nail to the other but no stitches needed.

So our blessings far out way the negative- We had Pat and Seth here on Saturday- I have attached a picture of the AMAZING quilt she made our baby girls (also knows as Ovaltine if you ask Tyler- that is what he wants to call her). The picture doesn't do it justice but my back hurts and my stomach is not right and I just want to go lie down, so this will have to work. It is so beautiful, and full of fun details.


My sister Rachel is here from Seattle and so Easter Sunday was great with lots of family and cousins around. Take care and cross your fingers that you will hear again from us by the end of this week about a baby girl named.... who knows.... we will see!!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Wow Amy that is a beautiful quilt! I'm so sorry about poor Tyler and that you guys are sick :( That is awful right before having a baby! Good luck this week! If you need a hand, let me know. I'd love to come see you!

Kendra said...

Hey, I'm so glad I found your blog through Tiffany's. It's fun to see what you all are up to. I love the quilt and I can't wait to see pictures of "Ovaltine"! :)
We have a website (www.mikeandkendradixon.com) we started before we knew about the blogging world.
Best wishes for the coming week!
Mike, Kendra and Kenney

PamNoyes said...

Ditto! That quilt is so nice! Pat did a great job! Good luck Amy girl!