Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, March 8, 2008

A real haircut


Well, Since Darren is in Moab running a half marathon (and mountain biking with Rob Hyldahl and sleeping on the hotel floor of Dan and Katie....) Tyler and I decided to have some fun. We stayed up late and visited with Rachel and Rob and their great dog Jolene. Tyler got to sit in their moving van- they are going from Boston to their new home- Seattle -and wow, Tyler just thought that was so neat to have a moving van in front of our house for two days.

But today we went and got a real haircut. I have cut/trimmed it a few times, but when I have to sit home and look at it every day, I just couldn't take it anymore. He looks very handsome. The lady put some gel in it and spiked it a bit and it looks so much better than my uneven lines. Hope Darren loves it when he comes home tonight.

2 comments:

PamNoyes said...

Ooooh! I don't know if Darren will love it but I certainly do! He looks so adorable! You make me really want a boy, Amy.

Heidi said...

Nice Job! I am impressed! He is quite handsome. Hope things are going well for you guys.