Tuesday, April 30, 2024

April 2024

 

We had some great snow storms in April.  Darren and Ella made it out for some backcountry exploring. I made it up the canyon for a few last days at the resorts.    


Darren also go Abby a new bike.  She killed it the first few rides.  She has some GRIT.  Ella, Darren, and I rode our bikes to Provo to get some Mexican food and then rode back... about 70 miles.  


I love tucking in my kids but Tyler and Ella are often out too late or up too late for me to tuck them in.  Abby and I write in our gratitude journal and often read scriptures before bed.  We hang out with Tiggie and cuddle up for a bit.  I sure love those times.  
Also Spring.... These mini daffodials make me super happy.  Bike rides with girls up Corner Canyon. 

Abby is super creative.  She wanted to trick her friends so dressed up upside down when they came over.  Also, she is doing a piano duet with Tyler.  She has practiced so hard to get it down.  

Tyler had to miss school one day to fly to San Fran to get a Finnish Visa.  Quite the adventure for an 18 year old kid getting ready to head out into the world.  



No comments: