Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Fall Break, Cabin w/ Allens

We had a super fun time with the Allens for Fall Break.  Ella invited a friend too, Victoria.  We went for a hike to go climb on some rocks I found.  It was a fun little scramble to get to the top!  






For our service project we chopped wood.  Jenny spear headed it and I tried to help with my tendinitis in my arm.  The boys did a great job chopping and splitting wood.  







The kids spent quite some time making up a mystery play for us.  After the play we had some fun plank challenges and push up challenges.  The snow started and it was magical.  




The good story of the trip was Eric and I on the roof trying to fix some roofing and heat coils.  But the snow was starting but with just a few wet drops on the roof it got real scary and slippery.  We were able to get off with no injury but it was SCARY!



No comments: