Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Friday, June 30, 2017

Whistler, BC, Canada Day 1

Darren and Tyler took off with the Hyldahls and LaRivieres.  Some of the Outlaw bike team was there too.  A full day of riding is exhausting but fun!

Since I had hurt my arm and shoulder from overuse/tendinitis I didn't do any riding this trip.  I took kids for hikes so I could see some amazing stuff.  Its beautiful- around every corner is beautiful.  


 We got to the lake and soaked our feet.  The lake color was beautiful.  We could have stayed forever but we knew kids were tried and had to get back.




We stopped at the Olympic Park on the way back to our camp sight.  I am positive that one or more of the kids from these families will be an Olympian one day.  



We had some quiet time to play at our amazing camp sight.  It just cant get better than this!




Next time we go to Whistler look up these things:

Riverside Yurt North of Whistler

Hike Gabaldi Lake- 13 mies round trip

Alpha park in vancouver

Lynn canyon suspension bridge- cliff jumping.

No comments: