Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Friday, December 30, 2016

December 2016

December:  We got to see the lights at temple square.  It was a cold night!  

Tyler still is so creative with his legos.  Its amazing to see his creations.  He also got to go to a fun birthday party.  They had to try baby food, different yucky drinks, and gross food.  Fear Factor!  There might have been a little gagging and rolling on the ground.  



I had my 37th birthday.  It was a quiet day, just like I would have wanted it.  Sweet cousin Julie Rupp brought me Great Harvest Bread.  So happy!  We also had a Christmas Party with some good friends. on top of a tall tower was one of the night events.  We celebrated with my kiddos.
  Abby continues to grow up.  She likes to get her own chocolate milk … if I dont get it fast enough.  She gives Tyler double hugs.  He loves them!  She still loves her joy school.  A very fun Christmas party.  



Darren got a few good ski mornings.  We grilled a few yummy things in the winter.  I liked Darrens fork stuck in the snow.  We had a fun friends night with good company.  





Abby and I hang out a lot.  skating. building snowmen. We also got to go to the fun childrens museum downtown.  And then Spanish class with Grandpa and Grandma at Candaces house.  We love the time with them.  





We enjoyed a day out on the ski slopes.  Kids were so happy on the way up.  They got to see Santa.  Then the exhaustion set in.  And on the way home, everyone was a bit more tired! 







No comments: