Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas all together 2016

We loved Christmas this year.  What a special year with so much family around.  We walked to the Draper Tree of Life with Rachel and her family.  Such a beautiful evening.  Cold! I love working at the climbing gym, Momentum.  I get to take family in and let the experience something fun and new.  I wish my girls liked it as much as I do.    



Christmas Eve was everything I could have asked for.  Pat and Seth were there.  and my family.  It was perfect.  We shared a talent and my mom was in charge of the nativity.  Then the highlight was the Christmas stockings.  My kids were so excited to open them.  They had missed it the year before when my parents were in Mexico.










Christmas morning was happy.  A hand me down doll house was such a hit.  Abby loved it.  Her hippo tent and reading books.  Tyler got a little Sphero remote control thing.  Ella got a ticket to visit cousin Sophie in Florida for spring break.  




Ella jumped right into one of her games.  She loved the headband game and made sure her Daddy would play it!  It seemed pretty funny to have Abby love the basketball box “a crunching munching mouth” as much as the other gifts!  Ella loved her new room we got to decorate!


Then we also got to go to a Hatch family party.  Aunt LaDeen and Uncle Larry sure knew how to have a party with good food and company.


We enjoyed a fun day sledding.  So much family time.  Even cuddling up in front of the TV after sledding.  I couldn’t enjoy the holidays more.



No comments: