Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Savage- San Francisco Day 1

Darren and I got to go to San Francisco with his annual work conference.  We flew in early Wednesday so we could walk around and see things before it started.  I have strong memories of San Francisco as a kid.  So we revisited those.  I was fascinated with Alcatraz as a kid.  







We found a little cafe called Darren's Cafe, but we had another spot in mind.  The Codmother- fish and chips.  I am not a big fish eater but it was ok.  I had battered cod wrapped up taco style with cilantro, dressing and a soft tortilla.


Then it came time to start up the conference.  I am not sure why I always get nervous.... its just time to turn on the social Amy... and sometimes that doesn't turn on so easily anymore.  We had the aquarium all to ourselves.  Food tables everywhere.  And great exhibits to see.  My sister Rach got stung by a jelly fish in Guam...


1 comment:

Rachel said...

your hair looks pretty blowing in the breeze. i have those SF memories too. family trips are important!