Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Millhollow with Tyler and Ella


When I was younger I got to attend Millhollow.  It was amazing.  I have a lot of memories of that place.  Then 10 years ago I got the opportunity to go to Millhollow as a teacher.  I took some of my special needs students.  It was a great experience for them and me.  Then the opportunity arose for me to go as a parent/teacher with my own kids.  Thrilled!  I jumped on it!  This place is just as magical as it was for me almost 30 years ago.  It was neat to have students from Tyler and Ella's school with me. We ENJOYED hikes.... well, at least I enjoyed every one of them, but the kids might have told you differently.  The cafeteria was a hit.  Camp counselors are fantastic.  Boondoggle is a must.  

I would recommend Millhollow to anyone.  I am looking forward to going up again in 2017. 










No comments: