Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 2015

March was a great slow month.  I really loved it!  Darren got to start riding outside. I kept running inside at the gym, mostly doing speed workouts for my marathon.  We love where we live.  Our view from our kitchen window is amazing!
We got to celebrate cousin Beth's birthday.  The kids and I tried to find the holes in our air mattresses.  argh!  

Ella loves to make funny faces. She learned to do this because her Aunt Nellie encourages such behaviors.  This is also the same Aunt who tells my children to hide the dead stuffed lizard in random places!  hmmm....

Ella loves and adores and takes care of Abby.  Abby is so lucky to have such a great sister.  And I am so lucky to have Ella!  Ella write love notes to us all the time.  This one says.... To Tyler, I hope you feel better soon.  Tyler you are a great brother.  I love you more than anything.  






Our family project in March was to enjoy watching our friend Nathan Hampton build a mudroom locker thing for us.  We LOVE it!  The kids all have their place.   

Abby just wants to grow up and be like Ella.  
Haircuts, "hiking", helping paint, dressing up like a cowgirl, seeing baby chicks, and attempting potty training.  it was too stressful so we stopped.  




Tyler put on a play at school.  Ananasi and the Melons.  He was the narrator.

The kids spent sometime with their dad, going on walks, and night bike rides.



And my Dad retired.  Lots of years of working.  They leave for Mexico City to be a doctor for the MTC and all the missionaries in a few weeks.





1 comment:

Steve and Jeanine said...

I love all the fun things you post about! Steve's parents are in AZ serving a medical mission. She is a nurse and his dad heads up service projects and some other things. They're loving it. I hope your parents are enjoying their experience!