Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Winter at the end of February


 We finally got snow the last few days of February.  It was the first time the kids have been able to play in the snow in our yard since we moved in.  yep... end of February.  But Abby and Ella loved it.  Darren and I went for a night run in the snow after the kids were in bed.  The dark and snow didn't allow Darren to capture how breath taking it was.  We were in the clouds over looking a beautiful valley.


 I am still doing cub scouts with lots of boys.  We got to go to Home Depot the other day and learn about tools. They gave us a free wood project for the boys to make.
 The beginning of February was warm... well almost all of February was warm.  Tulips were coming up and we didn't have to wear coats some days.
 My Dad has offered to babysit so Darren and I could go to the temple once a month.  The didn't know their Grandpa was an amazing artist until they spent a few hours drawing with him one night.
 We made Tylers Valentine box.  Its a skyscraper building.  Super tall.



 One weekend in February we drove down to Las Vegas to hike and climb and bike in Red Rocks State Park.  My friend Pam helped me pack.  She had to lay on the box so it would close.  But we got everything down there.  Since we didn't have service in the Park Darren and I didn't take any pictures.  So the only picture I have is me taking a picture of abby while while we were hiking so I could see if she was awake or asleep.


Darren has been training for bike races. I have been training for a marathon.  It was fun to try on my wedding dress one weekend and show Ella.  I could zip it up but I dont know if I could sit very well and BREATH in it!
We ski almost every weekend.  Sometime with friends, or Grandpa, Once with Uncle Ben.  I enjoy it so much!  

 A few funny pictures of Abby.  She found Q-tips. She loves the bubbles in the tub.  She is  a bit of a dare devil, going down ramps on her tricycle.  She takes good care of her babies.  She likes to sit on the potty which means, she likes to sit on the potty, not use it, but put lots of toilet paper down the hole.  I also continue to find our pet lizard in random places.  Last week it was in my fridge.  Thanks to Aunt Nellie who encourages this activity, my children find it very funny when I open it and jump!










No comments: