Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Monday, March 16, 2015

14 year Anniversary

Our 14 year anniversary was a beautiful day.  I love where I live for sure.  
A few days before our anniversary I posted this picture on Instagram.  I was excited my wedding dress still fit after 15 years.  Darren and I have been talking about our "15 year" anniversary for a long time.  We were disappointed we weren't going to be able to do anything big and epic for it.  (since we just bought a house... and that is epic)  My college roommate wrote me back... Long story short... Darren and I cant do math.  We have only been married 14 years!  But it took my roommate to figure it out for us.  


We enjoyed a breakfast date at Penny Ann's cafe in Draper.  Then we planned to do something that night but a friend from out of town dropped in ....and didn't leave.  So we visited with him instead of going out.  Next year... 15 years... maybe Costa Rica!

A note Darren wrote to my mom about me... tell her how much he appreciated what she taught me.  He wrote it about 10 years ago.  

No comments: