Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Highlights of February... the ER visit

February was such a busy month.  I knew it was a month that wouldn't last forever but at the time it sure seemed like it wasn't going away very fast.  There were lots of moments that were mixed in with good, crazy, rushed, and a few tears.  

We got to go to Nielsons frozen custard with my Dad.  An old favorite from our childhood.  That is ice-cream/custard worth eating!  Abby really enjoyed it!

 My friend brought me dinner and roses for Valentines. It was oh so thoughtful! As much as I love flowers it made me sad to see these die.  Darren knows to buy me a plant.  It won't die.


 We made it up skiing a few times.  I love to see the pay off finally.  Kids can ski, Parents can ski. We all have a great time.  There isn't too much snow up there.  It has been a slow winter but it makes it easier when its so warm to keep kids happy!
Whats not to love about this little baby.  We have been battling ear infections since mid December so these precious sleeping happy moments are wonderful!


 I did have to go to the Emergency Room on the 21st of February.  That one hit me pretty hard.  I had pressure in my inner ear, pushing on the balance center in my brain.  Causing major vertigo.  I couldn't walk, I couldn't open my eyes.  I mostly just felt like I was spinning in circles and threw up so much I had to go to the hospital.  I kind of looked like death.  Pale and lifeless.  It was so amazing to have so many people drop everything and come help me.  Including my neighbor who had to help carry me out of my house with Darren like a limp 2 year old throwing a tantrum.... I was helpless.  I am grateful that is over.  I occasionally have spinning moments, like going on a Lagoon ride, or rocking on a boat, but for the most part ... I am recovered.


This was me the day after at the park.  That was about all I could do was sit there.  But all the cousins were together and I wanted to be part of the fun!



These are my kids.  There are many times a day I think how grateful I am for my kids.  They are good kids.  They work hard and play hard.  They have their own personalities.  and some of my personality in their too!  

Hogging the sunshine
Ella the photographer, always stealing my camera for some reason
Abby who makes our little family just perfect. When I set her on the grass the other day, she wasn't sure what to think about it.  



 Blue and Gold banquet at scouts.  Tyler and I love scouts.  It has been one of the most fun callings I have ever had!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

nice :) you have such a good attitude and beautiful family.