Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Friday, October 4, 2013

Update on kids


I love my kids.  One of the most important goals I have in life is to be a good mom.  I want to be patient with them.  play with them.  Tell them how wonderful they are every day, but also teach them to love things, like the outdoors, the piano, and on and on...



Abby is growing so fast.  She laughs and smiles all the time.  She sleeps really well, and takes 2 and a half nape every day.  She loves to eat.  She has had peppers, fresh bread, watermelon... so many wonderful things.  Abby loves swimming and bath time.  She thinks she is so big when it comes to being with Ella in the tub. Abby and I get to hang out together for a few hours every day.  She runs errands with me and helps me cook food.  We get to spend a little time just being happy together.  



Ella loves Abby so much.  Before every nap or bed time, Ella needs to give Abby a hug.  She loves to run up to Abby's crib when she wakes up and crawl in with her and giver her loves.  
Ella wrote a note about Abby- it says, I love Abby is my best friend.  She gets milk.  She eats baby oatmeal.  The other day she told me "I like to wear my black flip flops with my fingernail polish on my toes".... she is always making fashion statements!





Ella is full of crafty ideas all the time.  I jumped in the shower the other day and by the time I had gotten out and got dressed she had written a note of what she intended to do with a friend that day.  (play house on the table with food), then she had made rabbit ears for the whole family, then her final idea was to create a one man band like she had seen at the fair.  She can make a mess so fast, if only she could clean it up that fast.



Tyler loves music.  He sings so well and was a star at the primary program.  Darren and I were in California when they had the program, but I got a text from a friend that said.... I enjoyed Tyler's performance with his back up chorus in sacrament.  He was so cute and loves to sing.  Luckily he was right on pitch and knows every word.  It was awesome!!

He suggested to me the other day to start waking up early and practicing piano at 6:45.  SURE!! He is amazing.  He made a one man band like Ella but had tons more instruments to play with.  Tyler loves to be a great brother.  He takes care of Abby and Ella all the time.  He loves school and naturally learns things.  His mind just figures things out!






No comments: