I want to remember a few things about this pregnancy. Attaching a picture for those who live far away... it will have to do since it seems a bit funny to ask someone to take a picture of me.
- We cant think of a name so I figure it must be a boy, and the ultra sound was wrong. I love Hallie, Darren loves Olivia but call her Liv. We both like Kennedy, Hazel, and Kendyl.
- Heartburn is increasing. I have tried oils and tums. They dont help. but I guess if I didn't eat three doughnuts in a row the heart burn might not be so bad. (they were good doughnuts) But most foods give me heartburn
- I have tried to be active this pregnancy. I did great at first, terrible in the middle, and now at the end all I am doing is walking to Tyler's school and back most days to get him. So one mile 4 days a week is about all!
- I am hoping to not gain over 30 lbs. (but I sure believe it is ok to eat a bag of Cheetos here and there!) Every appt the midwife measure me and my belly is right on. If I am 35 weeks, I measure 35 cm. I get lots of comments on how small I am. I may not be able to bend over well, but I guess I am smaller. Regardless, I look forward to hugging my husband without a belly in the way.
- I sleep ok at night. I have a harder time breathing at night while laying down. I am trying to sleep on my sides but I feel like I have been camping when I wake up. My hips hurt! (After 38 weeks not sleeping so good... hard time breathing, need to sleep propped up half the night)
- I feel good about this baby coming soon. I have done projects around the house, got some meals in the freezer, got my food storage updated and organized, babies room is ready with diapers and wipes. I feel good about all I have accomplished and know I have been able to do it only because I have Ella who is 4 year old in school 3 days a week, and Tyler who is 7 in school all day. Two big kids make it easier!
The longest I have ever carried a baby is 38 weeks. That date is 5 days away. So when will this baby come? Tyler said I should follow our family pattern. He was 4 weeks early. Ella two weeks early so this baby will come right on 40 weeks... 0 weeks early! oh boy! sure whatever!