Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Thursday, November 8, 2012

School pictures


If I was a school picture buying kind of mom- I would buy this picture in a heart beat!  That is the best smile in the world!  Tyler loves to practice his piano and loves to do his reading homework, because it is his time to cuddle up with me.  I hope he will always stay his sweet kind self!

We went to Parent Teacher Conferences last night.  It was nice to have Darren there who speaks Spanish, since Tyler's Spanish teacher doesn't speak English around students.  Darren said Tyler sounded really good when talking to his teacher.  I loved listening to him speak Spanish! 
Candace's son Michael got baptized this weekend and they also blessed their baby Liesel.  I didn't take enough picture for sure!  
Rachel and Eli came down from Seattle. 
Jenny and kids came down from Pocatello.  
Ella used to tell me all the time 
Mom- I love you because your the best. 
Now she says
Mom I love you way more than my friends. then she says... tell Dad and Tyler too... I love them way more than my friends!

I love my kids!


 We have been doing a lot of this.... raking!  Darren also pruned all our trees and it looks so much better.  But... this means our garbage cans will be full for months!  Ella said yesterday. I am going to be so sad when the leaves are all gone... I love raking them up and jumping in them.



1 comment:

Rachel said...

thats a lot of leaves! cute pics in the sunshine of E and G :)