Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The baby bump

These are posted by request. 
 I am growing and a few people who don't get the joy of seeing me all the time wanted to see these.  
So I am 20 weeks along. 
I am feeling good. 
I am trying to run 1-2 times a week, and bike once a week. 
I said... try... it doesn't happen all the time. 
My big goal is to just walk the 1 mile round trip to and from Tyler's school every day.  If I can keep up doing it... I will be in good shape. 
Ella typically rides her bike up the hills to the school and I just cant keep up with her anymore since her little legs are so strong.  She doesn't need me to push her up the hills anymore.  
GOOD THING!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! And your glow, so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!!!

Joni said...

You are so cute. Love ya!

Steve and Jeanine said...

You go girl! You look great! Congrats on having a another girl. Ella will love having a little sister to dress up with :)

J, K, L, and D said...

You are beautiful!

The Morgans said...

YOU ARE SO STINKING GORGEOUS!! Seriously, you look fabulous. Thank you for the picture.