Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Thursday, October 11, 2012

A little of this and a little of that...


I have so many pictures of Ella because Tyler is in school all day. I need to take more of him. 
Quick update..
Ella started Zumbatomic class. She loves it~
She still paints her finger nails twice a weeks.  Thanks Aunt Nellie. 
I have made her do it outside on the sprinkler box because I have little drops of red and pink nail polish all over my counter tops. What will we do in the winter time...

A nice fall hike up Little Cottonwood canyon

Tyler rock climbing... he made it all the way to the chains for the first time ever!


Ella made it 3/4 of the way up.  And repelled down amazing!

Tyler helped Ella dress up for a Alice in Wonderland party we went too. 
Ella loves to have Tyler help her pick out clothes to wear. 

This is my pretty girl.  

No school--- Tracy Aviary. 
A day of fun with my kids

Tyler got a package in the mail.  
Legos
The kids were so excited!

Tyler wasn't interested in playing on the park toys... he was more interested in playing on the musical toys at the park. He loves music. 
Ella loves learning right now. She loves preschool.  She was reading me a story the other day. 

1 comment: