Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Friday, April 20, 2012

One of those moments


This picture is a really big deal to me.  There are those moments where you realize life is going really fast.  Where you think life is going to pass me by before I know it.  

This last weekend one of those moments.  
Tyler's shoes are green. 
Why you may ask?
He helped mow Grandpa Balls lawn. 

I was about 10 when I started mowing the lawn.  My 6 1/2 year old mowed a lawn.  
He felt so big.  His tongue is even sticking out in this picture because he was concentrating so hard. 

This picture was taken one second to early.  It was Seth, Darren and Tyler all lined up. 
I just cant believe how old I felt watching my son mow a lawn. 
When did I get older, and my son get older, and life just keeps going!

Ella was busy terrorizing the rolly polly bugs.  
She did help weed.  
(and kill a few bugs!)



1 comment:

Rachel said...

:) its all good! don't stress. you have a beautiful family and tyler is smart and helpful and responsible. you are young and your life is full.