Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Weekend

We had such nice weather over Easter Weekend.  Darren and I got to speak in church about having hope in the atonement.  I shared a special talk my sister in law shared on her blog.  It was about how There are always bad days, Friday was a bad day for Christ ... but Sunday always comes.  Thanks Whit. 

We went for bike rides in the sun, hung out at the bike shop, had Easter egg hunts, 
went for a walk and ate good food.  

Ella was watching a movie on an iPhone at the bike shop.  
I am not sure why she wanted to watch it under the bike jerseys instead of on the nice soft couch.  

I love my kids. They are getting so big. 
Tyler had one egg that was up way high.  

I so remember this as a kid.  Easter and Halloween.  
Opening up all your treats and evaluating what you got!






No comments: