Winter 2020

Winter 2020

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ella's 4th Birthday

Ella just had her 4th birthday.  
Darren still calls her his little baby, and her response is always, no I'm your big girl. 
I really wanted to make birthday breakfast cake for her but all she wanted was Lucky Charms. 
so we stuck 4 candles in some play dough so she could blow something out. 
We had a little princess tea party.  She wanted to decorate crowns and have feather boas for everyone. They came wearing their favorite dress.  The table was set.  Lots of fun little princess foods.  

Kate, Tessa, Eliana, Ella, Hope, and Beth
Happy Birthday to Ella! She is such a sweet girl.  
That night we had a simple family dinner.  Sandwiches with Ella's pick of Cheetos. 
 (I helped her pick that! I love my cheetos!) Cupcakes for dessert 

We were lucky to a have a neighbor girl drop in and I snagged her to take a family photo.  
It isn't often you get a family photo. I really want to get one every month this year... and always. 


3 comments:

Corie said...

Happy birthday, Ella! So sorry we missed the party. Looks like she had fun. I love the video, and how hard she worked to get that last candle out. Cute girl. I don't know what happened between her birth and now, but Darren must have abandoned all hope of not having a girly, pink, princessy daughter, eh? What would he do if we got her a shirt that said, "Diva" on it? Haha. You guys are a lovely family. Happy birthday, Ella.

Rachel said...

thats a good goal to get lots of family photos. i like that. one a month. this new one is nice :) happy bday to Ella! you are a good mom to have a fun party like that.

Rachael said...

What a cutie!!